The purpose of this course is to:
- Focus on increasing safety and effectiveness of three popular psychedelics: MDMA, Psilocybin, and Ketamine.
- Share information about psychedelic therapy and healing
- Provide the participant with an expanded understanding of the psychological and pharmacological processes of psychedelic drugsAcquire practical therapeutic frameworks that can support individuals who undergo psychedelic experiences for psycho-spiritual healing purposes.
In this course we explore:
- Differences in psychedelic use contexts and how they may effect your outcomes
- Clinical pharmacology of MDMA, psilocybin, and ketamine
- Psychiatric, medical, and pharmaceutical contraindications
- Potential psychological and physical risks and benefits of psychedelic use
- MDMA, psilocybin, and ketamine clinical research (updated 2019)
- A psychedelic screening process to maximize safety for clients, and for individuals
- Protocols of psychedelic therapy & healing modalities
- Skillsets for optimal preparation, navigation and integration of psychedelic experiences
- Practical interventions to support clients using psychedelics.
- Introduction to Psychedelic Neuroscience
- Psychedelics, Psychotropics & Mental Illness
- Pharmacology By Substance: MDMA, Psilocybin & Ketamine
- Risks & Benefits of Psychedelic Use: Psychiatric, Psychological & Life Situation
- Psychedelic Therapy, Education & Professional Ethics
- Preparation for Psychedelic Therapy
- Psyset: Introduction to Psychedelic Navigation Skills
- Introduction to Psychedelic Integration
This course is suitable for:
- Individuals who are thinking about using psychedelics
- Persons interested in providing psychedelic support
- Professionals wanting to expand their understanding and methods of psychedelic healing.
Shiri M. Godasi, M.A., B.Ed., and Benjamin Malcolm, Pharm.D, MPH.
What participants are saying about this course:
Shiri's and Ben’s seminar on Psychedelic Healing was excellent - it was really two seminars in one. They bring deep understanding and wisdom of the psychedelic experience to life. I’ve been working with plant medicines for over 30 years, and it’s a testament to both of them that I still learned a lot. Highly recommended!
- Richard Grossman, Ph.D.
Thank you so much for such a thorough presentation of what is needed to use such a beautiful modality. I myself in the past year have just went on this journey to heal past trauma and it has been profound. So profound that I feel called to do this work somehow combining this in my own practice. Such grace and professionalism. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Cannot wait for the next teaching.!
- Kimberly A Fouche', LMFT
When does the course start and finish?
How long do I have access to the course?
What if I am unhappy with the course?
Is this course suitable for therapists?
The Psyched Soul and its associates, the contents of this website, and any information offered in our communications, programs, and services do not in any way encourage or condone the use, purchase, sale, or transfer of any illegal substances, nor do they encourage or condone partaking in any unlawful activities. Psychedelic Integration Coaching and Training supports a harm reduction approach for the purpose of education and promoting individual and public safety. It is recommended you do not partake in any illegal activities. If you are choosing to use psychedelic substances, please do so responsibly.