Psychedelic Visionary In Training
As you are getting ready to serve in the psychedelic revival,
you may be wondering:
- How exactly do you develop a soul-aligned and paradigm-shifting career?
- What are the career opportunities in the psychedelic renaissance - and how do you get started?
- What professional training and skillsets are needed if you are interested in a psychedelic support vocation?
- What are the ins and outs of pro-level psychedelic integration support?
- What are the opportunities and challenges in psychedelic service and entrepreneurship, and how may they be mitigated?
- How can psychedelic integration support you and your client’s journey towards psychological, spiritual, and vocational re/dis/covery?
- How does one uphold a psychedelic support business while gracefully navigating the rapid changes in the field?
- How do we decolonize the mental health system - and the psychedelic revival?
We’ve Got You!
WATCH A FREE MASTERCLASS
The Psyched Soul Talx: Integration & Soulpreneurship
Masterclass Series with Shiri Godasi explores:
- The wild and empowering journey of psychedelic therapy to integration & positive social change
- The craft of psychedelic integration from a professional and decolonized standpoint
- Creating paradigm-shifting, soul-centered careers in the psychedelic revival
VIEW THIS FREE MASTERCLASS AND LEARN ABOUT
- Integration of multiple psychedelic experiences as a continuous non-linear process that often involves experiences with different substances, dosages, contexts and settings
- “Meta-integration" as the integration of the total sum of people’s life-long psychedelic experiences into their personality, relationships and practice
- The correlation between transpersonal psychology and integration
- The continuous transformation that takes place as a result of life-long relationships with psychedelics and the non-ordinary states
- The potential benefits of recreational settings
- Nir’s personal journey from trance festivals to founding one of the largest grassroots psychedelic support organizations worldwide
- How Nir decided to dedicate his life to psychedelic support - and the decision to niche in integration
- What acute steps Nir took to ensure he was properly trained to become an internationally-renowned expert provider and create a psychedelic career of service from scratch.
ABOUT NIR TADMOR, M.Sc
Nir is a transpersonal psychotherapist, phenomenological researcher and co-founder of Safe Shore - an internationally-renowned psychedelic education and crisis intervention project. He is a leading pioneer in the field of psychedelic integration methodology and support in Israel. He holds a Master’s in Transpersonal Psychology from Middlesex University and is trained in Hakomi body-centered psychotherapy. His Master’s thesis was focused on the psychedelic integration process as it unfolds in the lives of mental health professionals.